dr. Putu Ayu Swandewi Astuti is a junior lecturer at the Biostatistics and Demography Department, USPH. She has a background in Medicine and graduated from Udayana Medical Faculty in 2000. She is also a family medicine parctitioner, and currently is an MPH (Epidemiology and Biostatistics Specialisation) candidate at the University of Melbourne under Australian Development Scholarship.
Current Research Interests and Activities
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Adolescent Health
Research and Publications
- Pengembangan Model Deteksi Dini Kanker Leher Rahim dengan Metode Inspeksi Visual Asam Asetat (IVA) di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Mengwi I, Kabupaten Badung, 2006
- Pencegahan Penularan Flu Burung pada Manusia melalui Penerapan Biosecurity pada Pekerja Peternakan Unggas di Desa Babahan, Penebel, Tabanan, 2006
- Best Graduate Student Udayana Medical Faculty, 2000.
- Australian Development Scholarships Awardee, 2007.
- Email address: ayu_swandewi04[at]yahoo.com